Side effects of Indian Bitter gourd: Indian bitter gourd consumed in different forms – curry, juice, sambar, chips etc.
Your road to Healthy Life
Side effect of Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds and leaves both are edible – seed powder, leaves fritters, sambar, curry etc
Eggplant side effects: Eggplant is consumed in many ways: stir fry, sambar, curry, added to soup
Side effects of cucumber: Cucumber is used in salad, juice, soup, curry etc
Side effects of ginger: Ginger belongs to turmeric family and has gingerol that gives unique flavor to this medicinal root herb
Side effects of turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful medicinal herb and is well known for its health benefits in home remedies, cosmetics and in pharmaceutical industries.
Side effects of spinach: Spinach is one of the healthiest green leaf vegetable added in salads, sambar, soup, pizza
Side effects of beetroot: Beetroot is also known for its sugar content.
Know about WeRIndia
- Experts urge evaluation of diet at routine check-ups
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions
- Vitamin D twice a day may keep vertigo away
- Body weight has surprising, alarming impact on brain function
- Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy