In our daily life, we come across several herbs and we neglect the importance of these herbs.
Do you know you can save trips to beauty parlor if you use these herbs and save on both your time and money?
These are simple techniques / tips. Try it!
- Lemon: Use lemon to remove underarm odor instead of all those deodorants that are loaded with chemicals.
- Garlic: Crush garlic clove and hold it on pimple/acne for few seconds to stop infection or dip cotton ball in organic garlic oil and place it on acne for few seconds. This reduces acne spreading on face.
- Papaya and turmeric face pack: Mash papaya and mix with turmeric. Apply on face as face pack for 30 mins. Get glowing and clear skin with this treatment.
- Sugar scrub: Two tea spoons of sugar and one tsp of honey – mix well, prepare sugar scrub and apply on chopped lips. Wash after 5 minutes with warm water.
- Castor oil: Warm 2 tsp of castor oil for about 20 seconds and apply on scalp and hair. Wait for 30 minutes and wash hair with good shampoo once. Do this once a week – hair looks black, thick and increases facial beauty
- Use mint to remove clogged pore: Mix 2 Tbs fresh mint (finely chopped) with equal amount of curd and oatmeal powder. Apply this concoction of face, leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash with warm water.
- Potato slice and juice: Tired of eye bags and dark circles? Peel a potato, cut into small pieces. Using a blender grind it with water. Apply this juice below eyes. Alternatively you can place sliced potato under the eye. Advantage of using potato juice, you can roam freely while waiting for the potato effect!
- Under armpit care: To get rid of black mark after shaving try this simple method -mix and apply honey and charcoal, or use lemon juice, yogurt and honey mixture or place cucumber slice or prepare paste of cucumber and turmeric – apply. Wait for 10 minutes and wash.
- Turmeric and curd/buttermilk: Mix ½ tsp of turmeric powder in ¼ glass of curd or buttermilk. Apply this on face. Wait for 15 minutes and wash face to get glowing look.
- Aloe gel: Mix Aloe gel, few drops of coconut oil and lemon juice – put it in a blender and liquefy the mixture. Transfer to a spray bottle and mist on hair. Leave it for couple of hours. Wash hair with warm water. Hair gets smooth appearance.
Online grandma: www.healthylfie.werindia.com
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: October 27, 2017