In olden days drinking to conquer thirst, people used to drink coconut water, lemon juice, butter milk, sweetened rice water, Borassus water and plain water.
Tag: Online Grandma
Remember – Baby while growing in your womb can understand your feelings and can related to your thoughts.
But, you got to the dreaded last five pounds and it is proving to be difficult to lose that weight even after trying hard. Is n’t it?
Salt has several other benefits apart from adding to get taste in the food. Salt helps in getting clear skin and healthy look. See yourself…
What is meaningful relationship? Listen to grandma
Do not throw squeezed lemon peels. Put one or two peels in the bottom of the cooker with water.
Some kitchen hacks are really useful and makes our kitchen work easy.
Do you know you can save trips to beauty parlor if you use these herbs and save on both your time and money?
Know about WeRIndia
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- Team cracks century-old mystery over the health struggles of explorer Ernest Shackleton