Babies produce a surprising amount of dirty laundry. Those cute clothes that your baby wears should be cleaned in a proper way.
How to reduce spice in your dish and more cooking tips from grandma
While working in kitchen we should be able to handle cooking materials wisely. This wisdom comes from experience.
In olden days drinking to conquer thirst, people used to drink coconut water, lemon juice, butter milk, sweetened rice water, Borassus water and plain water.
Storing vegetables and fruits always confusing. If we don’t store vegetables and fruits properly they will spoil.
Who does not want their home to look beautiful? When we live in a house, we want it to be perfect and welcoming with gracious colors.
It is better to soak them in warm water first and then apply the dish washing liquid on the utensils
Homemade natural stuffs are sometimes as effective as store bought chemicals. Using simple solutions, we can remove fabric stains at home.
Know about WeRIndia
- Grandmother's smoking linked to autism in grandchildren
- Different Shea Butter Face Masks To Try At Home
- Anaita Shroff Adajania Rejuvenates Shraddha's Looks For Half Girlfriend
- 15 Best Ways To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Pictures That Do Not Need Photoshop!
- New appetite control mechanism found in brain