We all have that habit – sniffing and wearing clothes. Sniffing may give you satisfaction of smelling deodorant that is sitting in your shirt but it won’t tell you how dirty is your cloth. When should you wash your clothes?
To avoid gas formation when preparing dishes using legumes – daal, rajma and other lentil, add hing or asafetida and grated ginger. Both will keep stomach health!
Simple, cost effective and time saving cleaning tips
Clean house often:
Instead of cleaning house all at once, clean everyday or alternate days. This will reduce your burden and saves your time.
Add few more of grandma’s handy tips to your list
People chew gums and stick it to furniture. To remove gums, keep a cloth in freezer and take it out. Use this cold cloth to remove stuck gum.
Are you sick of using toxic chemicals to clean your home? Try these harmless natural cleaning products that one can prepare easily at home.
How to take care of your shoes? Here are few tips.
Do not cut and keep citrus fruits for longtime. They lose their Vitamin C nutrients. Instead, squeeze the juice and store it in refrigerator…
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali