Mattresses harbor sweat, stain, dust, dirt, bed bugs, mites, hair etc. and while replacing the sheet, we tend to neglect mattresses.
Under or over grilled vegetables does not taste good. Here are tips to grill vegetables.
Summer means outdoor activities, hot temperature and sweating. To beat summer heat whether indoor or outdoor here are tips from grandma.
Tool box, tool kit or utility drawer at home must have several things that are helpful and comes handy. It makes life easy and better.
Losing water weight is tough and people use water pills. Here are some natural tips to reduce water weight.
Grandma has tips for stress free morning and how to have a relaxed day
8 items that are not essential for kitchen and one can handle kitchen work without these items
Cooking fire are the lead cause of burnt wounds and injuries. To protect yourself and family, learn how to prevent a cooking fire in your kitchen
Know about WeRIndia
- Low- or no-calorie soft drinks linked to improved outcomes in colon cancer
- High fruit and vegetable consumption may reduce risk of breast cancer
- Caffeine affects food intake at breakfast, but its effect is limited and transient
- Food for thought: How the brain reacts to food may be linked to overeating
- DNA methylation related to liver disease among obese patients, study shows
- Can you have a miscarriage without bleeding?