If you are bored with smell of white vinegar, you can make use of your favorite herbs, fruit peels and flowers to add scent to vinegar. Try homemade scented vinegar to clean glass, counter top, kitchen cabinet and bathroom.
Tag: Grandmas Tips
If there is no fungus or bacterial infections and the vegetables still look good inside, then instead of throwing the vegetables we can use them in different ways. Here are 17 ways to use leftover vegetables
This Christmas enjoy celebrations with these preparation tips.
Here are tips to keep indoor plants happy and healthy during cold, winter days
Instead of throwing use grandma’s following tips to use old newspapers for household work.
Salt has several other benefits apart from adding to get taste in the food. Salt helps in getting clear skin and healthy look. See yourself…
Mattresses harbor sweat, stain, dust, dirt, bed bugs, mites, hair etc. and while replacing the sheet, we tend to neglect mattresses.
Apart from cooking rice, making soup, cooking greens – slow cooker can be used for following cooking purposes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk