Do you know you can save trips to beauty parlor if you use these herbs and save on both your time and money?
Tag: Grandmas Tips
If there is no fungus or bacterial infections and the vegetables still look good inside, then instead of throwing the vegetables we can use them in different ways. Here are 17 ways to use leftover vegetables
In olden days drinking to conquer thirst, people used to drink coconut water, lemon juice, butter milk, sweetened rice water, Borassus water and plain water.
If you are bored with smell of white vinegar, you can make use of your favorite herbs, fruit peels and flowers to add scent to vinegar. Try homemade scented vinegar to clean glass, counter top, kitchen cabinet and bathroom.
This Christmas enjoy celebrations with these preparation tips.
Here are tips to keep indoor plants happy and healthy during cold, winter days
Instead of throwing use grandma’s following tips to use old newspapers for household work.
Salt has several other benefits apart from adding to get taste in the food. Salt helps in getting clear skin and healthy look. See yourself…
Know about WeRIndia
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits
- Arthritis & Joint Pain