If you are bored with smell of white vinegar, you can make use of your favorite herbs, fruit peels and flowers to add scent to vinegar. Try homemade scented vinegar to clean glass, counter top, kitchen cabinet and bathroom.
Tag: Grandmas Tips
If there is no fungus or bacterial infections and the vegetables still look good inside, then instead of throwing the vegetables we can use them in different ways. Here are 17 ways to use leftover vegetables
This Christmas enjoy celebrations with these preparation tips.
Here are few cooking measurements and conversion charts and, substitutes measurements that might come in handy for you.
Here are tips to keep indoor plants happy and healthy during cold, winter days
Instead of throwing use grandma’s following tips to use old newspapers for household work.
Salt has several other benefits apart from adding to get taste in the food. Salt helps in getting clear skin and healthy look. See yourself…
Mattresses harbor sweat, stain, dust, dirt, bed bugs, mites, hair etc. and while replacing the sheet, we tend to neglect mattresses.
Know about WeRIndia
- Beyond the garnish: Will a new type of produce get the microgreen light?
- The death marker protein cleans up your muscles after exercise
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation
- Scientists identify gene linked to thinness that may help resist weight gain