How to take care of your shoes? Here are few tips.
Tag: Grandmas Tips
Egg replacements are needed for leavening, binding and to moisturizer the dishes. Here are 15 such egg replacements one can try.
If there is no fungus or bacterial infections and the vegetables still look good inside, then instead of throwing the vegetables we can use them in different ways. Here are 17 ways to use leftover vegetables
Our ancestors have passed down their wisdom and rich experience to us, to lead a healthy life while acquiring a healthy body.
While working in kitchen we should be able to handle cooking materials wisely. This wisdom comes from experience.
How to reduce spice in your dish and more cooking tips from grandma
Blackheads form when a clog or plug develops in the opening of hair follicles in the skin. They appear on nose, ears, under lips, below shoulder, thighs and back of the body.
In olden days drinking to conquer thirst, people used to drink coconut water, lemon juice, butter milk, sweetened rice water, Borassus water and plain water.
Know about WeRIndia
- Guide On Post-delivery/Postpartum Problems That A Woman Goes Through
- Brain chemical NPGL controls appetite and body fat composition: Beneficial for our ancestors; potential cause of obesity pandemic
- Brain Cancer Signs You Need To Know
- Estrogen-mediated brain protection directly linked to intake of fatty acids found in oils
- Khadi Collection By Matr Rocked Lakme Fashion Week 2017
- Why the definition of polycystic ovary syndrome harms women