Here are few cooking measurements and conversion charts and, substitutes measurements that might come in handy for you.
Tag: Grandmas Tips
Here are tips to keep indoor plants happy and healthy during cold, winter days
Instead of throwing use grandma’s following tips to use old newspapers for household work.
Salt has several other benefits apart from adding to get taste in the food. Salt helps in getting clear skin and healthy look. See yourself…
Mattresses harbor sweat, stain, dust, dirt, bed bugs, mites, hair etc. and while replacing the sheet, we tend to neglect mattresses.
Apart from cooking rice, making soup, cooking greens – slow cooker can be used for following cooking purposes.
Grandma has tips for stress free morning and how to have a relaxed day
If you are bored with smell of white vinegar then try homemade scented vinegar to clean glass, counter top, kitchen cabinet and bathroom.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease