Khashaya is the Grandma’s age-old method to get rid of irritation in throat, cough, cold, fatigue related to cold and to remove phlegm.
As in adults, hiccups in newborns, infants, and babies are common and generally nothing to worry about.
Pneumonia season is going on due to cold and changing weather.
Once we apply makeup, our appearance changes. However, keeping the healthy skin beneath the make up is a challenge!
Cold season started and so also sore throat.
All school-going children generally will face the problem of lice growing in their hair.
These below remedies are for most common ailments that one can suffer in day-to-day life. For many of these ailments we don’t need to see doctors immediately.
Keep a bottle of cardamom pods in your kitchen.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought
- Men with obesity can double their sperm count
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza