Attending a social event and no time for facial?
Then try one of these five best and safe turmeric facial mask recipes for all occasions.
These are easy to prepare turmeric facial masks especially for girls to get a glowing and clear skin. Ingredients mentioned in the recipes should be readily available at your home.
All the ingredients mentioned in the recipes are good for skin.
1. Turmeric and curd: Mix a half table spoon turmeric with one table spoon curd (yogurt). Apply on face. Avoid eye contact. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash face using slightly warm water and soap.
2. Turmeric, curd and honey: Mix half table spoon turmeric, one tea spoon honey with one table spoon curd. Apply on face and hands. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash using warm water and soap.
3. Turmeric, honey and glycerin: Mix half table spoon turmeric, 1 tsp honey and 1 tsp glycerin. Apply on face. Avoid eye contact. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash using cold or warm water followed by a wash in soap.
4. Turmeric, honey and lemon juice: Mix half table spoon turmeric with 1 tsp honey and 1 tsp lemon juice. Apply on face. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash using warm or cold water followed by a wash using soap.
5. Turmeric, castor or coconut oil or sesame oil: Mix equal part of turmeric powder with any of the mentioned oils. Leave for ½ hour. Wash face using warm water followed by soap.
For best results use organic turmeric powder. Treating your skin with any of these facial mask recipes once a week, will give you glowing and beautiful skin. Turmeric being a miracle herb provides best treatment for the skin and helps to cure many skin conditions.