Sometimes we can get rashes and allergy by using commercial deodorant as it contains chemicals.
These chemicals can be toxic and result in different forms of allergy.
They can also act as disruptions of endocrines and interfere in body’s developmental hormones and reproductive systems.
If you are allergic to these chemicals then you should try preparing deodorant at home.
What you need?
- Coconut oil – ½ cup
- Shea butter – ½ cup
- Arrowroot powder – ½ cup
- Baking soda – 1 Tbsp
- Tea tree essential oil – 10 drops
- Sage essential oil – 10 drops.
*Other essential oils to consider: 6 drops of lavender essential oil, 6 drops of grapefruit essential oil.
**If you don’t get shea butter then just use only coconut oil
How to prepare?
- Heat coconut oil and shea butter on low fame for few seconds until it melts.
- Remove from heat source.
- While it is still hot, to coconut oil and shea butter mix add arrowroot and baking soda and stir
- Add both essential oils and continue mixing.
- Pour the mix into a glass container or if you have deodorant tube fill in it. Keep it refrigerated till it solidifies.
Apply deodorant when you want. If you feel baking soda is causing grey mark, then reduce the amount.
Grandma’s remedies: Healthylife.werindia.com
Image : www.WerIndia.com
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: February 5, 2018