Taking care of skin is not that easy in our busy lives. We all need simple solutions and tips that helps us to keep our skin glowing and gives us younger look. Traditional beauty tips always helps because these ways are tested by several generations.
Grandma has simple and easy to follow suggestions that helps us look younger.
1) Get at least 7 to 8 hours restful sleeps each night. During the good sleep body releases hormones that help repair damaged cells.
2) Exercise daily – at least 30 minutes. Physical activity increases blood flow and helps in delivery of nutrients to skin cells through proper blood flow and oxygen influx.
3) Include omega – 3 fatty acids which helps in keeping skin’s natural hydration. Flax seeds, olive oil and vitamin E foods helps in supplementing hydration and lock in moisture.
4) Reduce your makeup. Too much of makeup eventually harms your skin and will make skin rough and gives unhealthy look.
5) Consume good amount of seasonal fruits. Eat organic as much as possible to curtain the toxins that damage skin.
6) Try vegan diet once a while for a week or so. Vegan diet helps in rejuvenating skin.
7) Some green teas do wonders for the skin. One highly recommended tea is organic clover tea. Drinking this 3 times a day helps in building up the skin and reduces acne development.
8) Aloe Vera gel helps – apply Aloe vera gel on the face to get rid of any scars and marks. Aloe vera moisturizes the skin and stimulates new skin cell growth.
9) Cut slices of cucumber and apply on the face in circular motion for few minutes. Cucumber helps to retain the moisture.
10) Grow indoor plants like ferns, orchids etc. Indoor plants removes the pollution and produces fresh oxygen that helps in skin rejuvenation.
11) Engage in activities that releases stress – stress can do lot of damage for the skin and appearance. It makes us look much older than our age. Get into hobbies that you like and don’t give up.
12) Apply oil – sesame or coconut oil for the body and face. Olive oil helps too!
13) Use traditional remedies mentioned below – to reduce dryness of the skin.
(a) applying lemon juice with olive oil,
(b) turmeric paste in yogurt,
(c) drinking green tea,
(d) glycerine, turmeric and honey mix
(e) applying turmeric and lemon juice
(f) apply milk cream and turmeric powder mix on face
(g) apply sandalwood and milk paste
14) Drink tender coconut water whenever it is available. Similarly, drink plenty of water – everyday.
15) Avoid too much exposure to Sun – UV rays will damage the skin.
16) Drink butter milk during summer – it gives shining look to skin.
17) Maintain your healthy weight – fluctuation in skin causes volume loss and sagging.
Ultimately, it is important to keep the regime every day. Follow the routine and continue your healthy habits. Learn to appreciate your body and make yourself happy.
This boosts the confidence in you and makes you look more younger!
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: March 2, 2017