When the temperature of our body drops below 35C or 95 F it is dangerous and the condition is called Hypothermia.
Tag: health tips
Frozen shoulder is a condition in which shoulder joint stiffens and significantly diminishes the range of shoulder movement.
Staying fit and healthy these days can seem like quite the challenge. There are countless issues to worry about, from weight gain to heart disease.
New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
Afternoon nap or sleeping for a short time is good for various reasons.
However, during winter allergy does not stop as people live indoors during the cold weather.
When positive things and positive people surround you, a positive energy flows in your mind and body.
It is important to keep eye glasses clean to avoid accidents, for better eye sight
Know about WeRIndia
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome
- The evolution of good taste
- Plant-based diet protects from hypertension, preeclampsia
- Young adults who lost and then restored heart health had lower risk of heart attack, stroke
- Alzheimer’s Prevention: Protect Your Memory
- Vitamin D deficiency may increase risk for addiction to opioids and ultraviolet rays