Frozen shoulder is a condition in which shoulder joint stiffens and significantly diminishes the range of shoulder movement.
Tag: health tips
Staying fit and healthy these days can seem like quite the challenge. There are countless issues to worry about, from weight gain to heart disease.
New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
Afternoon nap or sleeping for a short time is good for various reasons.
However, during winter allergy does not stop as people live indoors during the cold weather.
When positive things and positive people surround you, a positive energy flows in your mind and body.
It is important to keep eye glasses clean to avoid accidents, for better eye sight
Try these easy and simple tips at home to get “wrinkle free” skin.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health