When the temperature of our body drops below 35C or 95 F it is dangerous and the condition is called Hypothermia.
Tag: health tips
Frozen shoulder is a condition in which shoulder joint stiffens and significantly diminishes the range of shoulder movement.
Staying fit and healthy these days can seem like quite the challenge. There are countless issues to worry about, from weight gain to heart disease.
New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
Afternoon nap or sleeping for a short time is good for various reasons.
However, during winter allergy does not stop as people live indoors during the cold weather.
When positive things and positive people surround you, a positive energy flows in your mind and body.
It is important to keep eye glasses clean to avoid accidents, for better eye sight
Know about WeRIndia
- Genes identified that increase the risk of obesity but also protect against disease
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase risk of type 1 diabetes, study finds
- Study estimates two-thirds of COVID-19 hospitalizations due to four conditions
- Decrease in peanut allergy among infants after guideline changes
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets
- Toddler sleep patterns matter