New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
Tag: health tips
Afternoon nap or sleeping for a short time is good for various reasons.
However, during winter allergy does not stop as people live indoors during the cold weather.
Frozen shoulder is a condition in which shoulder joint stiffens and significantly diminishes the range of shoulder movement.
When positive things and positive people surround you, a positive energy flows in your mind and body.
It is important to keep eye glasses clean to avoid accidents, for better eye sight
Try these easy and simple tips at home to get “wrinkle free” skin.
the problem lies with male reproductive organs and system then it is referred to as male infertility
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease