Staying fit and healthy these days can seem like quite the challenge. There are countless issues to worry about, from weight gain to heart disease.
Tag: health tips
New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
Afternoon nap or sleeping for a short time is good for various reasons.
However, during winter allergy does not stop as people live indoors during the cold weather.
Frozen shoulder is a condition in which shoulder joint stiffens and significantly diminishes the range of shoulder movement.
When positive things and positive people surround you, a positive energy flows in your mind and body.
It is important to keep eye glasses clean to avoid accidents, for better eye sight
Try these easy and simple tips at home to get “wrinkle free” skin.
Know about WeRIndia
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions
- Vitamin D twice a day may keep vertigo away
- Body weight has surprising, alarming impact on brain function
- Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy
- Increased global mortality linked to arsenic exposure in rice-based diets