Carom or ajwain has several such good reasons to store in the kitchen.
Green banana flour is familiar to people who lookout for gluten-free flours. It is popular with those who are intolerant to gluten protein. We know both ripened and raw banana contain rich amount of fiber and other important nutrients like potassium. Green banana flour gives similar benefits and much more.
Shatavari is a beautiful medicinal herb used for centuries in Ayurveda medicine system. The name shatavari in Sanskrit means “having hundred roots”. It is a rejuvenating herb that helps women in various stages of life – in pregnancy, during lactating, menopause and at old age. Not just women both children and men can get benefit from shatavari herb.
Do you know lemon peel can cure several conditions?! Including lemon peel in diet has several advantages for health.
Trikatu is an ancient home remedy that promotes overall health. It is also prescribed and available as Ayurvedic medicine Trikatu churna. As the name indicates Trikatu means Tri – three, katu- spicy pungent ingredients – it is a mix of three spicy herbal ingredients.
Asthma is a respiratory condition that makes breathing tough. An asthma attack
Grapes are one of the most important fruit which has multiple benefits. Grapes have been cultivated from centuries and is used for wine making even in ancient civilizations.
This perennial plant Purslane Portulaca voleracea has beautiful flower and cultivated varieties are known for beautiful, colorful flowers
Know about WeRIndia
- Meeting sleep recommendations could lead to smarter snacking
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19