To give relief from the gas for baby parents can think of giving following remedies.
Sugar cane juice is popular in tropical countries and during hot sunny days people love to drink Ganne ka ras or sugar cane juice.
Some of the common conditions that we all get into are – burns, once a while gastritis symptom, itchy eyes, dry cough, mouth boils and headache.
Apart from taking tablets and medicines there are several grandma’s remedies easily available at your home kitchen.
Reasons for leg cramps are many – Not drinking enough water, tired muscle, standing longer hours, sitting leg crossed, swimming for long time, not stretching after exercise etc.
Many reasons can cause dizziness and vertigo. For simple dizziness that comes and goes one can try few home remedies.
Appetite problem? Don’t worry. Our traditional methods of cooking and homemade drinks can enhance our taste buds and help in bringing back lost appetite.
It is important to control the mosquitoes population around us. If you don’t want to use synthetic chemicals then grow these mosquito repellent plants that control mosquitoes.
Know about WeRIndia
- 20 Bad Food Combinations That Make You Sick
- 10 Foods That Make You Hallucinate
- 20 Home Remedies On How To Overcome Irregular Periods Naturally
- 13 Early Warning Signs Of A Stroke You Should Never Ignore
- Easy-to-make Homemade Scrubs For Chapped Lips
- Yum Yai Seafood Salad Recipe: How To Prepare Thai Seafood Salad