Yoga is an exercise and a stress reliever in one. Yoga moves involve stretching, and stretching can improve circulation and decrease inflammation. Fibromyalgia patients often will benefit from the meditative aspect of yoga as much as the physical. Yoga is a great antidote to stress, which can exacerbate fibromyalgia symptoms.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali