Yoga is an exercise and a stress reliever in one. Yoga moves involve stretching, and stretching can improve circulation and decrease inflammation. Fibromyalgia patients often will benefit from the meditative aspect of yoga as much as the physical. Yoga is a great antidote to stress, which can exacerbate fibromyalgia symptoms.
Know about WeRIndia
- LFW 2017: Shraddha Kapoor Stole The Show In Rahul Mishra Ensemble
- Want To Have A Flat Tummy? Follow This French Diet!
- Moong Dal Khichdi Recipe | Dal Khichdi Recipe
- Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Muscle Tightening During Pregnancy
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Preity Zinta Rocks It In Falguni And Shane Peacock
- Can A Solar Eclipse Actually Damage Your Eyes?