Yoga is an exercise and a stress reliever in one. Yoga moves involve stretching, and stretching can improve circulation and decrease inflammation. Fibromyalgia patients often will benefit from the meditative aspect of yoga as much as the physical. Yoga is a great antidote to stress, which can exacerbate fibromyalgia symptoms.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta