Do you know when you are doing Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation or any Yoga pose -your gene expression might be changing for better!
Tag: benefits of yoga
One of the scary part for anybody who is joining a yoga class is “how will I do it? will I be good? The same fear people who has bigger or larger physique goes through too.
While watching mother, babies will start mimicking mother and infant’s body will get into poses from the beginning. It gives flexibility and strength to body at young age.
Sit in easy pose. Let baby sit in front of you and observe what you are going to do. Slowly inhale and place left elbow on the floor.
Put baby in front of you. Stand in mountain pose. Breath in and breath out. Slowly bend and forward bend.
Goddess pose is for mother! While holding baby in hands stand in mountain pose.
This pose helps to tone tummy. You can take baby’s help while performing this pose. Sit on floor with legs bent in front of you.
All babies get into this pose before they crawl. Sit with legs wide and pull legs apart. Sit straight. Keep baby on your lapin the same position.
Know about WeRIndia
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system
- High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice
- No evidence that calcium increases risk of AMD
- What to know about a bulging disc in the neck