Bound angle pose or Baddha konasana is a beginner’s pose and helps to improve flexibility.
Tag: benefits of yoga
In Hindu mythology Matsya or fish is incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsyavatara is the name for this incarnation and the belief is that all yogis and saints were protected and carried to safe place by the Lord in fish pose.
Little thunderbolt pose is an advanced back bend yoga pose. It is included in Ashtanga yoga’s second series. If you are familiar with camel pose, then getting into thunderbolt pose is bit easy.
Which are some poses that really can help children to get stronger, flexible and boost their confidence?Kids will enjoy this as it is fun to get into these poses.
Do you know when you are doing Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation or any Yoga pose -your gene expression might be changing for better!
Derived from the Sanskrit word yuj, Yoga means union of the individual consciousness or soul with the Universal Consciousness or Spirit.
Ramayana’s Lord Hanuman’s pose commonly known as Hanumasana, Monkey pose / split pose.
Small things to big things can bring worries in life and can result in anxiety.
Know about WeRIndia
- 11 Foods For Healthy Uterus And Ovaries
- Find Out How The Super Blue Blood Moon Will Affect Your Mood
- Ways To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth: Before & After
- Real Life Story: What Happened To The “Frost Boy” Of China
- 16 Awesome Health Benefits Of Fennel Tea
- Aloo Matar Gravy Recipe: How To Prepare Potato Peas Gravy At Home