Small things to big things can bring worries in life and can result in anxiety.
Tag: benefits of yoga
Which are some poses that really can help children to get stronger, flexible and boost their confidence?Kids will enjoy this as it is fun to get into these poses.
Do you know when you are doing Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation or any Yoga pose -your gene expression might be changing for better!
One of the scary part for anybody who is joining a yoga class is “how will I do it? will I be good? The same fear people who has bigger or larger physique goes through too.
While addressing Indians in his Mann Ki Baat, a radio talk show mentioned that yoga is a guarantee of both fitness and wellness and advocated for Fit India.
Understanding the benefits of practicing yoga might help parents to convince children to hit the mat. Reasons for why teenagers need yoga…
To stretch leg and to strengthen both spine and legs try pyramid pose in between your work
To boost confidence and to keep focus on our tasks Bhujapidasana or shoulder pressing pose helps. It helps to strengthen core and tones belly, strengthens shoulder and arms.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption