To boost confidence and to keep focus on our tasks Bhujapidasana or shoulder pressing pose helps. It helps to strengthen core and tones belly, strengthens shoulder and arms.
Tag: benefits of yoga
Stretching muscle and strengthening muscle by practicing these two ancient techniques helps to get rid of pain. In fact, yoga is a real health insurance.
To purify eyes and to improve eye vision by strengthening eyes muscles one can practice Trataka yoga and meditation.
Bharatanatyam is nothing but Yoga, Yoga means union- union of body and mind.
Bound angle pose or Baddha konasana is a beginner’s pose and helps to improve flexibility.
In Hindu mythology Matsya or fish is incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsyavatara is the name for this incarnation and the belief is that all yogis and saints were protected and carried to safe place by the Lord in fish pose.
Little thunderbolt pose is an advanced back bend yoga pose. It is included in Ashtanga yoga’s second series. If you are familiar with camel pose, then getting into thunderbolt pose is bit easy.
Which are some poses that really can help children to get stronger, flexible and boost their confidence?Kids will enjoy this as it is fun to get into these poses.
Know about WeRIndia
- List Of Zodiac Signs That Are More Likely To Be Narcissists
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Leeks
- Banana Yogurt Face Pack For Fair Skin
- DIY Homemade Mascara To Add Beauty Appeal To Your Eyes
- Mango Ice Cream Recipe| How To Make Mango Ice Cream| Easy Home-made Mango Ice Cream Recipe
- Zodiac Signs That Are More Likely To Get Divorced