The word roti is derived from the Sanskrit word रोटिका (roṭikā), meaning “bread” Tandoori roti is a very popular bread which is made from whole wheat flour and made in a clay oven commonly known as tandoor. Tandoori roti is considered to be healthy food than naan. It contains whole wheat flour/ atta, little baking powder, yogurt, salt and water. There is no oil, butter or ghee added. It is a dry roti.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali