In India, bread means rotis, naan, chapati or paratha varieties. The variation in Indian bread depends on the climate and region.
Tag: indian dishes
Poori or puri, is an unleavened deep-fried Indian bread, commonly consumed on the Indian subcontinent
Makki di roti is yellow in color when ready, and has much less adhesive strength
The very humble Jolad rotti or Jowar rotti is a must in any North Karnataka(Hubli, Dharwad, Belgaum, Gokak, Bijapur) Women from Northern Karnataka are much familiar and expert in making this type of rotti.
Ragi boosts lactation, good for babies and increases blood cells.
Akki Rotti is a rice-based breakfast item unique to the state of Karnataka, India but extremely popular
Regardless of its origins, parathas soon became popular all over South Asia.
A paratha is a flatbread that originated in the north of the Indian Subcontinent.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption