In some regions of Nepal and western India they are only partly cooked on the skillet, and then put directly on a high flame, which makes them blow up like a balloon. The hot air cooks the chapati rapidly from the inside. This is commonly called Phulka. Phulka is smaller round prepared from wheat flour but is rolled first, then one side is cooked on a pan(Tava) and the other side directly on heat.
Know about WeRIndia
- Male Birth Control Pill Found To Be Effective And Cheap
- DIY Home Remedies To Remove Upper Lip Hair
- March 21st Onwards, Each Zodiac Sign Will Get Affected In The Next Few Weeks!
- Rajgira Poori Recipe | Navratri Special Rajgire Puri Recipe | Navratri Vrat Recipes
- 7 Foods You Should Eat When You Are In A Bad Mood!
- 5 Zodiac Signs Who Will Never Ever Forgive You