One of the most concern is traveling between continents and countries during this new 2019-nCoV outbreak.
- If you can avoid travel, then you must consider the option of not traveling. Avoid non- essential travel.
- Avoid travel if you have cough and fever.
- Seek medical advice if you already have fever, cough and difficulty in breathing.
- If you are traveling, then avoid close contact with people who are suffering from fever and cough. Clean hands frequently, avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
- Cover mouth and nose using mask. Use tissue to cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing
- If you are using mask, immediately discard single use mask after each use. Wash your hands after removing the masks.
- Visit travel alert and guidance to understand the situation of the outbreak in Public health websites- CDC, WHO and your govt website,
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: February 3, 2020