Difference Between COVID-19 & Seasonal Allergy Symptoms
Post Covid-19 patients who return home must consider taking nutrient rich food. At hospital care takers will give nutrient and calorie rich food that helps to bring energy back.
One of the symptoms of Covid-19 is cough that puts strain on lungs and the body. During recovery, one will feel exhausted wit
According to Campaign to End Loneliness, nearly half a million elders already experiencing protracted period of loneliness and isolation. COVID-19 outbreak is adding more problem to older people. Elders are most at risk from COVID-19.
Globally Covid-19 vaccination process is going on and after the first responders including healthcare and front-line workers, Covid-19 vaccination is given to most vulnerable people.
As the Covid-19 pandemic is continuing, globally new variants of the viruses are appearing. Scientists are working to understand why and how these variants are appearing and spreading everywhere. In addition, they are also looking at whether the new vaccines will protect people against these variants too.
We all are new to Covid-19 vaccines and are not sure what to expect after taking the new vaccine. Like any other vaccines or like flu shots, some side effects are expected.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- Team cracks century-old mystery over the health struggles of explorer Ernest Shackleton