Social isolation is a big problem in the Covid-19 pandemic. Recently TikTok videos going around asking children to accept the Benadryl challenge.
While the pandemic is continuing its impact on the globe, winter with flu season is setting in too.
Vitamin C is present in all citrus fruits. We should be regular in consuming Vitamin C rich foods Reason is, Vitamin C increa
Zinc as a trace element is a key ingredient in producing WBC. Zinc plays major role in immune functions.
Vitamin E an antioxidant helps the body to fight against infections. It also helps to solve issues in blood vessels like clotting.
Also required for production of white blood cells is folate. It is commonly known as Vitamin B9. Folate is the word derived from Latin word folium which means leaf.
To improve number of phagocytes that eats up foreign invaders like bacteria we need fatty acids in the form of Omega fatty acids. Our body cannot make these fatty acids and we must depend on the food sources to get it.
Both ginger and garlic are known as immune boosting and anti-inflammatory herbs. Both herbs help to build strong immune system by reducing inflammation caused by infections.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health