Mandarin essential oil is produced when the ripe fruit of the mandarin tree is expressed to produce a red essential oil. It is mainly produced in Italy, Brazil, Spain and China. Some of its main constituents are limonene, geraniol and citral. Mandarin (or Tangerine) is a very gentle essential oil. It is a safer citrus essential oil for children, pregnant women and the elderly. Because of its gentle action, Mandarin essential oil is regarded as the children’s remedy. One of its major applications is for treating digestive problems (mild antispasmodic, digestive stimulant). It has a tonic and stimulating effect on the stomach and liver, and it calms the intestines. This makes it wonderful for using on children when they get upset tummies or trapped gas. To utilize mandarin essential oil for this purpose, blend the essential oil into a massage oil and then massage onto the tummy. Massaged into the abdomen it can also help with gripe pains, hiccoughs, etc. (1% dilution for children). Always massage in a clockwise direction.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali