The very humble Jolad rotti or Jowar rotti is a must in any North Karnataka(Hubli, Dharwad, Belgaum, Gokak, Bijapur) Women from Northern Karnataka are much familiar and expert in making this type of rotti. A lot of experience and nack is required in making these in the traditional way. Main ingredient here is sorghum. This bread doesn’t need any resting time as many other indian breads, moreover it is gluten free. Fiber, calcium, protein and loads of energy come together in a tasty roti flavored with spring onions and green chillies. Apart from gluten-free it is also very less in cholesterol. The dough is prepared by mixing the jowar flour with hot water and then the roti/rotti is spread using the palm.
Know about WeRIndia
- Rakulpreet’s Red Carpet Gown At Filmfare Awards Is Perfection
- Fathers Who Have Been The Pillar Of Support; I Bow Down To You All
- How To Bridge The Generation Gap Between A Millennial And Parents
- From A Fashionista To Embracing Motherhood, B’Day Girl Lisa Haydon’s Top Style Moments
- Amazing Benefits Of Tomatoes For Skin And Hair
- 10 Signs That Tell It’s A Baby Boy In The Womb