The very humble Jolad rotti or Jowar rotti is a must in any North Karnataka(Hubli, Dharwad, Belgaum, Gokak, Bijapur) Women from Northern Karnataka are much familiar and expert in making this type of rotti. A lot of experience and nack is required in making these in the traditional way. Main ingredient here is sorghum. This bread doesn’t need any resting time as many other indian breads, moreover it is gluten free. Fiber, calcium, protein and loads of energy come together in a tasty roti flavored with spring onions and green chillies. Apart from gluten-free it is also very less in cholesterol. The dough is prepared by mixing the jowar flour with hot water and then the roti/rotti is spread using the palm.
Know about WeRIndia
- Zodiac Signs Which Are Ranked As The Best Lovers
- How To Make Bones Stronger Naturally
- Dumrot Halwa Recipe | How To Make Ash Gourd Halwa Recipe | Kashi Halwa Recipe
- Am I An Alcoholic? 8 Answers That Reveal You Are
- Which Of These Ice Cream Flavours Define Your Personality
- How To Make Your Baby Burp Faster: Step-by-Step Method