The very humble Jolad rotti or Jowar rotti is a must in any North Karnataka(Hubli, Dharwad, Belgaum, Gokak, Bijapur) Women from Northern Karnataka are much familiar and expert in making this type of rotti. A lot of experience and nack is required in making these in the traditional way. Main ingredient here is sorghum. This bread doesn’t need any resting time as many other indian breads, moreover it is gluten free. Fiber, calcium, protein and loads of energy come together in a tasty roti flavored with spring onions and green chillies. Apart from gluten-free it is also very less in cholesterol. The dough is prepared by mixing the jowar flour with hot water and then the roti/rotti is spread using the palm.
Know about WeRIndia
- LFW 2017: Shraddha Kapoor Stole The Show In Rahul Mishra Ensemble
- Want To Have A Flat Tummy? Follow This French Diet!
- Moong Dal Khichdi Recipe | Dal Khichdi Recipe
- Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Muscle Tightening During Pregnancy
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Preity Zinta Rocks It In Falguni And Shane Peacock
- Can A Solar Eclipse Actually Damage Your Eyes?