Poori or puri, is an unleavened deep-fried Indian bread, commonly consumed on the Indian subcontinent
Makki di roti is yellow in color when ready, and has much less adhesive strength
The very humble Jolad rotti or Jowar rotti is a must in any North Karnataka(Hubli, Dharwad, Belgaum, Gokak, Bijapur) Women from Northern Karnataka are much familiar and expert in making this type of rotti.
Ragi boosts lactation, good for babies and increases blood cells.
Akki Rotti is a rice-based breakfast item unique to the state of Karnataka, India but extremely popular
Regardless of its origins, parathas soon became popular all over South Asia.
A paratha is a flatbread that originated in the north of the Indian Subcontinent.
Bhakhri is gluten free Indian flat bread.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease