Poori or puri, is an unleavened deep-fried Indian bread, commonly consumed on the Indian subcontinent
Makki di roti is yellow in color when ready, and has much less adhesive strength
The very humble Jolad rotti or Jowar rotti is a must in any North Karnataka(Hubli, Dharwad, Belgaum, Gokak, Bijapur) Women from Northern Karnataka are much familiar and expert in making this type of rotti.
Ragi boosts lactation, good for babies and increases blood cells.
Akki Rotti is a rice-based breakfast item unique to the state of Karnataka, India but extremely popular
Regardless of its origins, parathas soon became popular all over South Asia.
A paratha is a flatbread that originated in the north of the Indian Subcontinent.
Bhakhri is gluten free Indian flat bread.
Know about WeRIndia
- Research reveals new evidence that sugary beverage tax impacts are sustainable, effective
- Ubiquitous food additive alters human microbiota and intestinal environment
- Reduced meat diet has many advantages
- Telehealth-delivered diet and exercise program eased knee pain and triggered weight loss
- How obesity damages the skeletal muscle metabolism
- Spicy breast milk?