Poori or puri, is an unleavened deep-fried Indian bread, commonly consumed on the Indian subcontinent
Makki di roti is yellow in color when ready, and has much less adhesive strength
The very humble Jolad rotti or Jowar rotti is a must in any North Karnataka(Hubli, Dharwad, Belgaum, Gokak, Bijapur) Women from Northern Karnataka are much familiar and expert in making this type of rotti.
Ragi boosts lactation, good for babies and increases blood cells.
Akki Rotti is a rice-based breakfast item unique to the state of Karnataka, India but extremely popular
Regardless of its origins, parathas soon became popular all over South Asia.
A paratha is a flatbread that originated in the north of the Indian Subcontinent.
Bhakhri is gluten free Indian flat bread.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail