An attempt to reduce the time on social media is the first step to have a peaceful and healthy mind.
- Turnoff smartphone data and disconnect from wifi during certain time of the day.
- While driving, at school, at work, at family time, in meetings, watching TV, while eating – turn off the data or keep phone away.
- Turnoff notification
- Keep phone away while sleeping.
- Read books, go to library, spend time by performing physical activities
- Use desktop or laptop to see social media rather using a smartphone.
- Make up mind to spend less time on social media – think -are you gaining anything from spending time on it or is it the only entertainment in your life or there anything else you can do. If answer is yes, then find such activities to improve mental health.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: October 11, 2021