Cyberbullying is what could cause more damage in one’s life. We don’t have much control on what others say about us in real life, then how can we control what others write or post on us on social media? Because most teens and young adults have smartphone access anytime one can experience bullying by virtual means.
Tag: Mental health issues
Those who spend time on social media before going to be, while on bed and even waking up to see what is happening obviously get less sleep. Light from the devices disrupt sleep and will have serious impact on mental health.
An attempt to reduce the time on social media is the first step to have a peaceful and healthy mind.
Know about WeRIndia
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged
- From cavefish to humans: Evolution of metabolism in cavefish may provide insight into treatments for a host of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke