If you experience an allergic reaction to alcohol and want to confirm then see a doctor or an allergy specialist. If you have a real alcohol allergy switching from beer to wine or other forms of alcohol will not help you. Make sure you know what you are experiencing because this can be fatal.
The only method to avoid symptoms of an allergic reaction to alcohol is to refrain from using alcohol. It is better to know which food contains alcohol too. This means paying careful attention to food ingredients, given that items like marinades, tomato purees and several prescription drugs may incorporate alcohol. If you feel like drinking alcohol, learn to restrain and drink juice or coffee. It is not a bad idea to visit medical professional to get screened for a food or alcohol allergy or alcohol intolerance. In case you are vulnerable to extreme allergic attacks, your physician will likely provide you with epinephrine to inject yourself with in case you start exhibiting signs and symptoms of the malady. It is also advisable to wear a medic alert bracelet and inform family members, work place and friends in the event you have a reaction down the road.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: February 16, 2017