It is also advisable to wear a medic alert bracelet and inform family members, work place and friends in the event you have a reaction down the road.
Tag: Allergens in Alcohol
An alcohol allergy can also enhance your odds of an anaphylactic reply to various other triggers, such as foodstuff allergens.
The commonest abnormal reaction like flushing, increased heart ate and reduced blood pressure due to genetic impairment in the alcohol metabolism is seen in persons from an oriental background.
Studies suggest genetic factors are associated with a person’s sensitivity to the effects of alcohol, so it’s good to know your family history.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease