Brussels sprouts are not everyone’s favorite choice. However, because of its health benefits people eat Brussels sprouts. It supplies lots of fiber and clears the system easily.
Do you know – there is an easy way to roast Brussels sprouts? It is not only easy but is very tasty.
Try this method and you will definitely feel that delicious taste of Brussels sprouts.
1. Brussels sprouts – 1 Kg
2. Olive oil – 3 Tbs
3. Kosher salt – 1 tsp
4. Freshly ground pepper – 1 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
2. Remove outer yellow leaves from sprouts.
3. Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper in a large resalable plastic bag.
4. Seal the bag tightly, and shake to coat the ingredients.
5. Pour onto a baking sheet, and place on center oven rack.
6. Roast in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, in between shake the pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning. To prevent burning reduce heat if necessary.
7. Brussels sprouts should be darkest brown, almost black, when done. Adjust seasoning with kosher salt, if necessary.
8. Serve hot seasoned Brussels sprouts with cumin rice and yogurt on side!