Punjabhi Kadhi Pakora is a tasty gravy, vegetarian food from the State of Punjab in India.
Tag: vegetarian recipe
adding cucumber to idli makes it taste different in a good way. Try cucumber idli recipe for a change for breakfast or dinner.
Looking for quick and easy evening snack? Try Corn pomegranate combination spicy chat. This chat is delicious and can be a party entree item too
Basil zucchini jalapeno soup is very tasty and not only it gives taste bud a lift, it also helps throat to recover.
We are presenting another recipe using quinoa. A simple, yummy recipe with cauliflower and cheese is a good snack item. You can either bake them or deep fry them. Try quinoa balls with cauliflower and get benefits of eating quinoa!
To increase the taste one can prepare carroty curry or carrot coconut salad and have as a side dish with rice and chapati or eat salad as it is.
Bhindi is a favorite subji or vegetable of many as it provides good health benefits including diabetic condition. Try dahi bhindi with hot puris.
This year on the occasion of Diwali-Festival of light, try preparing delicious athirasam at home
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease