Have you ever wonder why you or your loved ones don’t like certain vegetables? Mother nature has given us so many vegetables and we have privilege (we think so) to hate or love it.
Tag: Brussels sprouts
Brussels sprouts looks like mini cabbages and sadly one of the most hated vegetables by kids in US. The name originated from Belgium’s city Brussels for this beautiful and healthy vegetable.
Brussels sprouts are not everyone’s favorite choice. However, because of its health benefits people eat Brussels sprouts. It supplies lots of fiber and clears the system easily.
- preparation techniques such as toasting seeds or nuts
- slow cooking
- serving tart foods cold
- using lemon jui
Know about WeRIndia
- Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy
- Increased global mortality linked to arsenic exposure in rice-based diets
- An easier way to go veggie: Vitamin B12 can be produced during dough fermentation
- Your hair knows what you eat and how much your haircut costs
- Stress, Sleep Problems and Weight Gain
- Managing Cholesterol and Blood Sugar with Food