Have you ever wonder why you or your loved ones don’t like certain vegetables? Mother nature has given us so many vegetables and we have privilege (we think so) to hate or love it.
Tag: Brussels sprouts
Brussels sprouts looks like mini cabbages and sadly one of the most hated vegetables by kids in US. The name originated from Belgium’s city Brussels for this beautiful and healthy vegetable.
Brussels sprouts are not everyone’s favorite choice. However, because of its health benefits people eat Brussels sprouts. It supplies lots of fiber and clears the system easily.
- preparation techniques such as toasting seeds or nuts
- slow cooking
- serving tart foods cold
- using lemon jui
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise