Have you ever wonder why you or your loved ones don’t like certain vegetables? Mother nature has given us so many vegetables and we have privilege (we think so) to hate or love it.
Tag: Brussels sprouts
Brussels sprouts looks like mini cabbages and sadly one of the most hated vegetables by kids in US. The name originated from Belgium’s city Brussels for this beautiful and healthy vegetable.
Brussels sprouts are not everyone’s favorite choice. However, because of its health benefits people eat Brussels sprouts. It supplies lots of fiber and clears the system easily.
- preparation techniques such as toasting seeds or nuts
- slow cooking
- serving tart foods cold
- using lemon jui
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease