Getting late for office or school? No time for elaborate breakfast? Then try this healthy Instant wheat flour dosa.
It takes less time and easy to prepare. You will get all goodness needed from a breakfast – fiber, protein, iron and other minerals from this delicious breakfast.
This does not need big preparation like other breakfast items – idli, masala dosa etc.
You need few ingredients that should be readily available in your kitchen.
Go ahead and try this simple recipe. It can be an evening snack item for children.
- Wheat flour: 1 cup (whole wheat flour is good)
- Rice flur – 2 Tbsp
- Salt – as per your taste
- Claified butter /ghee – ½ Tbsp
- Cumin – ½ tsp
- Oil – for dosa preparation
- *Optional – you can add grated carrot, chopped coriander leaves, curry leaves, chopped onion (one small)
- Mix wheat flour, rice flour, cumin, salt and ghee in a bowl.
- Add about 2.5 cups of water and mix to dosabatter consistency. There should not be any clumps in the flour
- Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes
- Heat tava on medium heat.
- Apply little oil on tava and pour a ladleful of flour evenly on tava. Cover with a lid and cook for couple of minutes. Turn and flip the dosa and continue cooking to get crispiness.
- Serve hot wheat flour dosa with coconut chutney and sambar.
*IF you desire, add above mentioned cut vegetables in the flour.
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: February 19, 2018