This year add raw mango lentil soup to your list. It is healthy, contains protein and mango content helps for easy digestion.
What you need?
- Raw mango – one medium size
- Fenugreek leaves – ¼ cup
- Green chilli – 1
- Cilantro (coriander) – ½ cup
- Curry leaves – 5-6
- Ginger – ½ inch
- Toor daal (lentil) – Cooked ¼ cup
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Salt – As needed
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp.
- Cook toor daal, garlic and little turmeric powder in pressure cooker and allow it to cool
- Grate mango and ginger
- Using a mixer grind cooked toor daal mix, cilantro, grated mango.
- Heat a vessel on medium heat and add little oil. To heated oil add a tsp of cumin, crushed black pepper, one red chilli and curry leaves.
- To the above seasoning now slowly add, grinded toor daal – mango paste followed by 2 cups of water
- Boil the content and add salt.
- Serve hot soup before lunch or dinner.
For more mango recipes see in vegetarian recipe category.
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: March 5, 2018