Once the coke, Pepsi and other drinks came to market drinking soda became a fashion. Did you know drinking soda or coke is not suitable for human body? Drinking carbonated drinks can only cause damage to your health.
Decades ago to conquer thirst, people used to drink coconut water, lemon juice, butter milk, sweetened rice water, Borassus water, fruit juices and plain water.
If you have coke bottles at home, you can use the coke different ways to clean the house.
Try using coke for other purposes! Coke can replace many cleaning supplies. See yourself…
1. Removes grease stains from clothing and fabric
2. Removes rust; methods include using fabric dipped in Coke, a sponge or even aluminum foil. Also loosens rusty bolts
3. Removes bloodstains from clothing and fabric.
4. Cleans oil stains from a garage floor; let the stain soak, hose off.
5. Kills slugs and snails; the acids kills them.
6. Cleans burnt pans; let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
7. De scales a kettle (same method as with burnt pans)
8. Cleans car battery terminals by pouring a small amount of Coke over each one.
9. Cleans your engine; Coke distributors have been using this technique for decades.
10. Makes pennies shine; soaking old pennies in Coke will remove the tarnish.
11. Cleans tile grout; pour onto kitchen floor, leave for a few minutes, wipe up.
12. Dissolves a tooth; Use a sealed container…takes a while but it does work.
13. Removes gum from hair; dip into a small bowl of Coke, leave a few minutes. Gum will wipe off.
14. Removes stains from vitreous china.
15. Got a dirty pool? Adding two 2-liter bottles of Coke clears up rust.
16. You can remove (or fade) dye from hair by pouring diet Coke over it.
17. Remove marker stains from carpet. Applying Coke, scrubbing and then clean with soapy water will remove marker stains.
18. Cleans a toilet; pour around bowl, leave for a while, flush clean.
19. Coke and aluminum foil will bring Chrome to a high shine.
20. Strips paint off metal furniture. Soak a towel in Coke and lay it on the paint surface.
21. Cleans tarnished copper! Coke also helps in removing tarnish from old copper objects. The acid in the beverage helps in dissolving the stain from the metal.
22. Removes Lime Scale: The acid content in Coca Cola also helps in dissolving lime scale present in bathtubs. It is safe to use on both tiles and granite surface!
23. Silver utensils: Soak silver in Coca Cola for several minutes before rinsing them.
24. Removes chewing gum from seats: Pour some Coke on the gum, leave for few minutes and then gently scrape it with a blunt knife.
25. It acts as a pesticide: Spraying coke on vegetable plants reduces pests!
Grandma found this in: Credit goest to http://www.trueactivist.com
Image credit: Image by Simona Ri from Pixabay (Free for commercial use)
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: September 17, 2021