Easy pose or Sukhasana is everyday pose for all. It is a beautiful, easy pose and has many benefits.
It's the beginning of the New Year and that means that your fitness resolution is potentially full of unfamiliar things. At t
Small things to big things can bring worries in life and can result in anxiety.
Self-control is simple phrase but it has deep meaning and powerful message.
When a child loses his parent, they are called an orphan. When a spouse loses her or his partner, they are called a widow or widower…
Our ancestors have passed down their wisdom and rich experience to us, to lead a healthy life while acquiring a healthy body.
If you are in India, probably you will see a runner plant often on roadsides and paddy fields or in farms that have beautiful heart shaped leaves with tender stems.
The 15 simple things to consider incorporating into your healthy routine to help balance your mind, body, and spirit are listed below. As we keep practicing these simple approach towards life one will feel better. Slowly start incorporating these ideas into your daily routine and see how they positively impact your overall health.
Know about WeRIndia
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits
- Arthritis & Joint Pain