Self-control is simple phrase but it has deep meaning and powerful message.
When a child loses his parent, they are called an orphan. When a spouse loses her or his partner, they are called a widow or widower…
Our ancestors have passed down their wisdom and rich experience to us, to lead a healthy life while acquiring a healthy body.
If you are in India, probably you will see a runner plant often on roadsides and paddy fields or in farms that have beautiful heart shaped leaves with tender stems.
The 15 simple things to consider incorporating into your healthy routine to help balance your mind, body, and spirit are listed below. As we keep practicing these simple approach towards life one will feel better. Slowly start incorporating these ideas into your daily routine and see how they positively impact your overall health.
Small things to big things can bring worries in life and can result in anxiety.
Aging is a natural process and everyone goes through the process. It is a life stage and we need to prepare ourselves for a better life in the old age.
Easy pose or Sukhasana is everyday pose for all. It is a beautiful, easy pose and has many benefits.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease