Kodubale is a type of murukku or spicy rings from Karnataka. It is a traditional snack item and many households will make and keep it for everyday snack purposes.
Another eggplant recipe is here for eggplant lovers. Roasted eggplant mosaru bajji is another traditional dish from Karnataka, India.
Majjige huli or Mor kuzhambu / majjige pulusu is a popular, tasty and traditional dish of Karnataka, India. Vegetables of Cucumber family are used for this dish.
Horse gram is rich source of calcium amongst all the legumes. It contains iron, folate and abundant protein content.
Coconut rice or Thengai saadam or Kobbari rice is very popular in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
Mangalore bun or banana buns are tasty and easy to make banana puris made of all purpose flour. It is easy to prepare and kids will love the taste of these delicious buns.
Do you know jackfruits are one of the biggest fruit in the world ?
Lemon gives various benefits for health whether used alone or in combination with other ingredients.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin