The ruling British objected to the tradition of training with and carrying arms. Laws were passed and were implemented with zest to prevent the people from practicing and training in martial arts like kalaripayattu.
Tag: indian culture
Horse gram is rich source of calcium amongst all the legumes. It contains iron, folate and abundant protein content.
Mouth fresheners are available in different forms in market. Chewing gum is also a type of mouth freshener. When you are in India, you will see people chewing “pan or paan” after meal.
Derived from the Sanskrit word yuj, Yoga means union of the individual consciousness or soul with the Universal Consciousness or Spirit.
Breadfruit is an attractive fruit that is tropical in origin. It is similar to jackfruit and belongs to same plant family.
They are popular in Tibet, China, Bhutan..
Super Brain Yoga is an ancient yogic exercise. It is a simple yet powerful technique used to fuel and sustain a healthy brain in order to enhance the capability of the brain to retain and process information.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption