Horse gram is rich source of calcium amongst all the legumes. It contains iron, folate and abundant protein content.
Tag: indian culture
Mouth fresheners are available in different forms in market. Chewing gum is also a type of mouth freshener. When you are in India, you will see people chewing “pan or paan” after meal.
Holding and using chopsticks for eating purpose makes them sweat and get panic attack. It is extremely stressful for them and they avoid dining in western style restaurants.
Do you want to be a part of the auspicious day – the day Ravan was killed by Lord Rama? Don’t know how? Here is an answer. Go online and burn Ravan online.
Derived from the Sanskrit word yuj, Yoga means union of the individual consciousness or soul with the Universal Consciousness or Spirit.
The ruling British objected to the tradition of training with and carrying arms. Laws were passed and were implemented with zest to prevent the people from practicing and training in martial arts like kalaripayattu.
Breadfruit is an attractive fruit that is tropical in origin. It is similar to jackfruit and belongs to same plant family.
In olden days drinking to conquer thirst, people used to drink coconut water, lemon juice, butter milk, sweetened rice water, Borassus water and plain water.
Know about WeRIndia
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise
- Diets rich in fish oil could slow the spread and growth of breast cancer cells
- Moving location of fruit and vegetables can lead to 15 percent sales increase
- Parasites from medieval latrines unlock secrets of human history
- How a breastfeeding mechanism may affect breast cancer
- Increasing vigorous exercise decreases risk of type two diabetes, cardiovascular disease in childhood