Vitamin E an antioxidant helps the body to fight against infections. It also helps to solve issues in blood vessels like clotting.
Tag: Immune booster
Also required for production of white blood cells is folate. It is commonly known as Vitamin B9. Folate is the word derived from Latin word folium which means leaf.
Neem tree, Azadirachta indica is tropical evergreen tree. It produces beautiful white flowers. Entire plant parts are used in herbal remedies, in Ayurveda and home remedies for both external and internal uses.
Scientific name of Manjishta is Rubia cordifolia. It is commonly known as Indian madder. It belongs to coffee family and cultivated for its high medicinal values.
One of the most famous seaweed (algae) powder is Spirulina powder. Spirulina is a blue green Cyanobacteria. It has two different species – Arthrospira platensis and A. maxima
Maquai berry known as Aristotelia chilensis in Botanical world and known as Chilean Wine berry.
Here is a dish -mango and almond smoothie, that contains combination of two nutrient foods -almond and mango.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds