Neem tree, Azadirachta indica is tropical evergreen tree. It produces beautiful white flowers. Entire plant parts are used in herbal remedies, in Ayurveda and home remedies for both external and internal uses.
Tag: Immune booster
Scientific name of Manjishta is Rubia cordifolia. It is commonly known as Indian madder. It belongs to coffee family and cultivated for its high medicinal values.
One of the most famous seaweed (algae) powder is Spirulina powder. Spirulina is a blue green Cyanobacteria. It has two different species – Arthrospira platensis and A. maxima
Maquai berry known as Aristotelia chilensis in Botanical world and known as Chilean Wine berry.
Here is a dish -mango and almond smoothie, that contains combination of two nutrient foods -almond and mango.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption