Scientific name of Manjishta is Rubia cordifolia. It is commonly known as Indian madder. It belongs to coffee family and cultivated for its high medicinal values. The red pigment derived from the roots has many endless benefits.
Manjishta is an astringent herb used for cleansing and purification of liver, blood and lymph! It also exhibits anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial properties. The dried root powder has many application and exported to many parts of the world from India.
The main reasons one should consider having Manjishta root powder:
- It removes toxins and purifies blood
- Eases anxiety, stress and a remedy for depression
- Reduces arthritis pain and related swelling
- Eases digestive issues, allergies and skin related problems
- Improves blood circulation and known to purify lymphatic system
- Good for women menstrual problems
- It is an immune booster and reduces fatigue, allergies
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: May 26, 2020