We all struggle while laundering clothes.
Sometimes, simple hacks can help to reduce the time that we spend on cleaning and washing clothes, shoes and home.
How to clean shirt collar?
- Lay your shirt flat with the soiled collar facing up.
- Pour undiluted liquid laundry detergent directly onto the soiled area.
- Let the detergent soak into the collar for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash as normal.
How to clean white shoes?
- Take 1 Tbsp Baking soda
- Add ½ Tbsp water
- Add ½ Tbsp Hydrogen peroxide
- Mix and apply on shoes using old toothbrush
- Leave in Sun for 3-4 hrs.
- Use brush and scrub dried particles
- Shoe is back to white color
Removing wrinkles from clothes
- Toss the cloth in dryer
- Add a dryer sheet
- Add one or two ice cubes
- Run dryer for 10 minutes
- Smooth cloth is ready!
Drying clothes fast
- Toss wet clothes in the dryer
- Add a dry towel
- Let dryer run for 15 to 20 minutes
- Dry towel absorbs moisture & clothes dry fast
Grease stain removal
- Rub white chalk over the grease
- Wash the cloth
- It becomes easy for laundry detergent
- Use same technique for lipstick stain
No dryer sheet, no problem
- Throw a ball of Aluminum sheet with wet clothes
- It removes static and is reusable
- Toss both pillows inside washer
- Throw a tennis ball
- Run washer
- Tennis ball helps pillows to keep fluffy
Grandma’s tips: www.werindia.com
Image reference: Google
Published by: HealthyLife | Posted on: March 13, 2018