Sugar cane juice is popular in tropical countries and during hot sunny days people love to drink Ganne ka ras or sugar cane juice.
Tag: Grandma’s remedies
Appetite problem? Don’t worry. Our traditional methods of cooking and homemade drinks can enhance our taste buds and help in bringing back lost appetite.
Guduchi is also known as Amruthaballi or Giloy has gained lot of attention in recent years because of its valuable health benefits..
Home remedies of Indian Changeri: -Oxalis sp. also known as Sorrel Changeri or Indian Changeri (O. corniculata) is a common, indigenous plant that appears everywhere.
To reduce eye strain and puffiness around eyes few home remedies one can try are listed below by grandma.
Ajwain (Karpooravalli or Doddapatre, Patharchur) is a medicinal herb (Coleus aromaticus) which has been in use in Ayurveda for many centuries.
Parents feel terrible when child does not go for potty and suffers because of constipation. Potty problem (constipation) in kids most of the time happens because of dehydration.
Grandma has suggestions to use mint leaves in 12 different ways to get mint health benefits in your daily food.
Know about WeRIndia
- What you should know about tubular breasts
- Beautiful Home And Garden Decoration Ideas For This Christmas Season
- 10 Homemade Remedies To Remove Skin Tags
- Nia Sharma Proves Her 'Sexiest' Tag With These Looks
- Picture Revelations: What Is The First Thing You Noticed?
- Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Both The Baby & Mother