We all know benefit of ripened papaya fruit. It is good for diabetes and reduces cholesterol. It also helps in weight loss and eases menstrual pain. Do you know raw papaya fruit also has several benefits?
Tag: Grandma’s remedies
The blend of turmeric with honey and /or any of other ingredients has powerful healing capacity.
Mustard oil is edible oil and apart from cooking it has several benefits that most of us are not aware off.
Sugar cane juice is popular in tropical countries and during hot sunny days people love to drink Ganne ka ras or sugar cane juice.
Appetite problem? Don’t worry. Our traditional methods of cooking and homemade drinks can enhance our taste buds and help in bringing back lost appetite.
Guduchi is also known as Amruthaballi or Giloy has gained lot of attention in recent years because of its valuable health benefits..
Home remedies of Indian Changeri: -Oxalis sp. also known as Sorrel Changeri or Indian Changeri (O. corniculata) is a common, indigenous plant that appears everywhere.
To reduce eye strain and puffiness around eyes few home remedies one can try are listed below by grandma.
Know about WeRIndia
- 7 Zodiac Signs That Are Going To Get Rich In The Coming Days
- Makeup Guide For Different Face Shapes
- These Are Zodiac Signs Which Are Manipulative
- Life Hacks: Tips To Get Along With Your Sister-In-Law
- Google Celebrates Day 16 Of The Pyeongchang Winter Olympics With Yet Another Doodle
- 8 Easy Ways To Burn Calories Throughout The Day