Annona squamosa or sugar apple (sweet sop) is a very sweet to taste. It is bit pricey and available in only certain time of the year.
Tag: Grandma’s remedies
Anxiety can happen to anybody for small to big reasons. Health, office, colleague, friends, family issues or simple thought of meeting and talking to new people, new surroundings can cause anxiety.
Having black circles gives a tired and aged look. There are few home remedies one can try to reduce black circles.
There are few simple home remedies that solve dark underarm condition.
Parents feel terrible when child does not go for potty and suffers because of constipation. Potty problem (constipation) in kids most of the time happens because of dehydration.
Bloating during menopause is due to hormonal changes. Here are grandma’s remedies for menopause bloating
Neem can be used for external application as well as for internal conditions.
Sugar cane juice is popular in tropical countries and during hot sunny days people love to drink Ganne ka ras or sugar cane juice.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast