To reduce eye strain and puffiness around eyes few home remedies one can try are listed below by grandma.
Tag: Grandma’s remedies
Ajwain (Karpooravalli or Doddapatre, Patharchur) is a medicinal herb (Coleus aromaticus) which has been in use in Ayurveda for many centuries.
Parents feel terrible when child does not go for potty and suffers because of constipation. Potty problem (constipation) in kids most of the time happens because of dehydration.
Grandma has suggestions to use mint leaves in 12 different ways to get mint health benefits in your daily food.
Do you know the common and inexpensive home remedy stuffs that are sitting in our kitchen cabinets can help us during common sickness?
It is natural to get burn when you cook. Lifting vessels, picking up spoon from the hot vessel or while preparing rotis etc once a while we burn our hands or fingers.
Instead of using chemicals on the body one can use natural ways to get rid of that “unwanted” hair from various parts of the body.
Aromatic, little spicy and a great medicinal herb that all of us should keep in our kitchen cabinet is Fennel. We all know fennel seeds are good for digestion and also great to get rid of that bad mouth odor.
Know about WeRIndia
- Monsoon Woes; Quick Natural Remedies To Treat Eye Infections
- 7 Natural Muscle Relaxants!
- Jhanvi And Khushi’s Style Guru Is Kendall Jenner, Proved Again
- Heard About The Spa Where Snakes Give A Massage?
- There Are Six Types Of Body Fat & Here Is What You Need To Know About Them
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Radhika Apte Started The 3rd Day With A Bang