1) Take turmeric powder (haldi) and add a few drops of water and lemon juice to it. Apply it on the acne and leave it for 15 minutes before washing it off with cold water.
2) Take turmeric powder and add little cream (from the freshly boiled milk), mix well and apply on the affected area.
3) Mix turmeric powder and lemon juice – apply on the acne. This helps to clear the acne fast.
4) Turmeric as curcumin a compound that helps the body in many ways. Turmeric powder can be mixed in any kind of homemade facial pack but it works best when mixed with honey, lemon, curd, milk and oatmeal. A paste of turmeric and coriander juice has also proven to be impressive in curing acne.
1) Blackheads respond well to lemon juice, a substance with wonderful astringent properties. Rub lemon juice over blemished skin before going to bed and rinse with cool water in the morning. After a couple of days, you should see definite results.
2) Mix lemon juice and turmeric powder – apply on the acne. This helps to clear the acne.
Turmeric: Image by Steve Buissinne from Pixabay (Free for commercial use)
Lemong: Image by Pexels from Pixabay (Free for commercial use)
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: March 8, 2021