Jam has an organic shape to it, and often has chunks of fruit in it.
Tag: Fruit Jams
Use a fork or potato masher to mash the pulp well…
Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan..
Combine watermelon puree, sugar and lemon juice in a large, non-reactive pot..
Add all of the ingredients to a large, heavy bottomed pan.
Crush the fruit in the mixture with a potato masher..
Combine all ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Wash amla and pressure cook with enough water for exactly one whistle.
Know about WeRIndia
- 20 Bad Food Combinations That Make You Sick
- 10 Foods That Make You Hallucinate
- 20 Home Remedies On How To Overcome Irregular Periods Naturally
- 13 Early Warning Signs Of A Stroke You Should Never Ignore
- Easy-to-make Homemade Scrubs For Chapped Lips
- Yum Yai Seafood Salad Recipe: How To Prepare Thai Seafood Salad