Jam has an organic shape to it, and often has chunks of fruit in it.
Tag: Fruit Jams
Wash amla and pressure cook with enough water for exactly one whistle.
Combine all ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Crush the fruit in the mixture with a potato masher..
Add all of the ingredients to a large, heavy bottomed pan.
Combine watermelon puree, sugar and lemon juice in a large, non-reactive pot..
Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan..
Use a fork or potato masher to mash the pulp well…
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity