- 3 cups white or brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 1/2 cups mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves 6
- Honey – 2 Tbs
- Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil, and boil for 10 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice, mashed banana, and cloves. Reduce heat to low; simmer, stirring frequently, until the mixture thickens, about 45 minutes. Strain to remove cloves. Add honey and mix well.
- Divide the jam between the jars, screw on lids, and refrigerate.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: June 9, 2021
Write a comment