Grandma recommends some of those ancient home remedies for asthma to boost immune system using lehyam and other methods.
Tag: Fenugreek Seeds
You can grow vegetables at your home not only to save money. It is a very good hobby and is a mindful diversion from day to day busy life.
Fenugreek is well known medicinal herb. All parts of the fenugreek plant are medicinally useful. Fenugreek seeds has multiple benefits and is used in culinary preparations as well as in home remedies.
Methi or Fenugreek seeds have many medicinal properties. Seeds are good for lowering blood cholesterol, friendly for heart, recommended for diabetes condition, aids in digestion
Click here to watch the health benefits of fenugreek seeds…. or methi ke daane….
There are many Fenugreek recipes available and today we are presenting you another traditional recipe Health Fenugreek raita.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat