Tag: coconut chutney
The festival of Sankranthi and Lohri are approaching. Both these two festivals marks the harvesting season and change in the path of Sun.
Goli baje or Mangalore bajji is a famous traditional and evening snack in Karnataka.
Sabudana or Sago is a healthy food as it supplies protein, iron and calcium.
Sometimes we will be worried what to do with left over fermented dosa or idli batter.
Abundant flavonoids in spinach act as antioxidants to keep cholesterol from oxidizing and protect your body from free radicals, particularly in the colon.
Here is another way to eat your daily vegetables. And, this is a vegan omelet recipe that contains no eggs.
Having a low glycemic index, semolina or rava is ideal for those who wish to lose weight or those who have blood sugar problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression
- What is a TENS unit and does it work?
- Could singing relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's?
- How many calories do you burn? It depends on time of day