The festival of Sankranthi and Lohri are approaching. Both these two festivals marks the harvesting season and change in the path of Sun.
Tag: coconut chutney
Goli baje or Mangalore bajji is a famous traditional and evening snack in Karnataka.
Sabudana or Sago is a healthy food as it supplies protein, iron and calcium.
Sometimes we will be worried what to do with left over fermented dosa or idli batter.
Abundant flavonoids in spinach act as antioxidants to keep cholesterol from oxidizing and protect your body from free radicals, particularly in the colon.
Here is another way to eat your daily vegetables. And, this is a vegan omelet recipe that contains no eggs.
Having a low glycemic index, semolina or rava is ideal for those who wish to lose weight or those who have blood sugar problems.
Akki Rotti is a rice-based breakfast item unique to the state of Karnataka, India but extremely popular
Know about WeRIndia
- Stress & Weight Gain as a Caregiver
- Overweight pregnant women can safely cut calories, restrict weight gain
- Researchers explore how changes in diet alter microbiome in artificial intestine
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds