Life is a challenge, no doubt! Life is not perfect or a fairy tale. And, all of us don’t have the luxury of living a comfortable life.
Moreover, human’s ability to accept the challenge varies between individuals.
House loans, carrier pressure, relationship, farming, business, health, student loan – several things can take a dig at our life.
When things do not go the way we want, when it feels like everything falling apart, what we should do? Grandma has some advice.
- Don’t blame your luck: Blaming luck is easy. The more you blame your luck, situation will look hopeless. Instead, understand what went wrong and what are the negative aspect of the situation, why it happened? What could have been done differently? If you feel that all doors are closed – look for that tiny crack that can lead you to right path.
- Look for solutions: Look for opportunities that can be a solution for your problem. All problems will have at least one solution. The solution may not be best choice, but it can help you solve your problem. Go on internet and do some research on the subject. You will find out many possible solutions that will help you to be optimistic.
- Talk to reliable friends: Discuss with your trustworthy, reliable friends who does not make fun of your situation. A good friend will help you, guide you no matter what. Even if they don’t have an answer, talking and discussing with them will help you to clear your mind and chest. If you are a strong person and always ready to lend your hand to others, in these situations your friends will come through to solve the problem!
- Give yourself a break: Take a break and revisit the problem. When you move away temporarily by attending to other matters of your life, it may help you to consider the problem in a different angle. You may have some other pressing matters to take care in your life. Work on it! Giving a break to work out on the solution will help you to recover mentally. If possible, go on a short trip to the place where you will find peace. When life is bleak looking at nature or spending time outdoor helps.
- Consider positive aspects of your situation: Look at the brighter side – positive side of your situation. Study the situation thoroughly, there may be some hidden positive aspects in the situation. Write it down and study it. You will be surprised to see the positive outcome of the situation too! These experiences will help you transform into the best version of yourself.
- Stay grounded, strong and don’t give up hope: When things feel like falling apart, understand that everything is reality. There are many people who go through similar situation and you are not an exception. That means things will change and will come back to normalcy sooner or later. Instead of blaming yourself or others take control of situation, stay grounded and stay strong. Whatever may come don’t give up your hopes. Because pain is temporary.
Create a life full of love and admire every situation that your come across.
This helps you to gain the confidence. Remember “there is always light at the end of tunnel. Keep going in life, everything happens for a reason”.
Image credit: www.WerIndia.com
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: August 2, 2017