While Breastfeeding week is underway, young mothers or parents needs to understand why it is important and why there is so much talk about breast feeding.
Listen To Grandma
Have you heard about a story about two wolves? An old Cherokee tells his grandson a story
If you are looking to lose weight gradually, steadily and want to continue to maintain certain weight based on your body mass index (BMI) here are three steps to lose weight.
Whether we like it or not, we all need certain disciplines and principles in our day-to-day life to achieve our goals. Everyday learning leads to knowledge and action.
You can grow vegetables at your home not only to save money. It is a very good hobby and is a mindful diversion from day to day busy life.
For some we can offer support, hope and healing prayers and just being physically with them helps and gives a relief. How to show empathy to a sick person
Disciplining child with love and affection helps children to learn how to behave and not to behave.
How to take care of skin with age and what are those dos and don’t? See what grandma has to say…
Know about WeRIndia
- Students more likely to eat school breakfast when given extra time, new study finds
- How can people speed up dilation?
- Can a person get pregnant while taking the pill?
- Moderate carbohydrate intake may be best for health, study suggests
- More protein after weight loss may reduce fatty liver disease
- Obesity, infertility and oxidative stress in mouse egg cells