Your body will express whether the diet is working or not working in different ways.
Listen To Grandma
This year our lives are heavily affected by Covid-19. During winter low humidity enables flu virus to survive indoors for longtime. We all need to protect ourselves from two viruses by continuing to follow safe hygiene practices and keeping safe distances all the time.
In a marriage there will be always adjustments that need to happen if you want to live together. These adjustments must be mutual. If there is an understanding between life partners, then things will work out.
It is fun burning crackers during festival or any other occasions -however, keep in mind that one need to be extra careful while playing with crackers.
World Vegan Day is celebrated On November 1st. Day by day the percentage of vegans is increasing around the globe. More youngsters are adopting a vegan diet and influencing their family too!
Our habits must support our health and development. Some of the habits that everyone consider to be normal could give you belly fat and can increase the body weight.
Here are common factors that makes us less attractive or unattractive
This year pandemic has changed and influenced our lives in many ways. For students’ online classes are offered through out the world. To achieve success with online classes many might be struggling.
Know about WeRIndia
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds