Valentine’s day is behind us and many relationships are formed and may be broken too!
House loans, carrier pressure, relationship, farming, business, health, student loan – several things can take a dig at our life. When things do not go the way we want, when it feels like everything falling apart, what we should do?
All of us face this issue of coping up with situations and compromising with life.
“Whether we admit it or not, we’re in a serious relationship with our smartphones. That relationship, however, is often one-sided,” according to Motorola.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease