Valentine’s day is behind us and many relationships are formed and may be broken too!
House loans, carrier pressure, relationship, farming, business, health, student loan – several things can take a dig at our life. When things do not go the way we want, when it feels like everything falling apart, what we should do?
All of us face this issue of coping up with situations and compromising with life.
“Whether we admit it or not, we’re in a serious relationship with our smartphones. That relationship, however, is often one-sided,” according to Motorola.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat