Valentine’s day is behind us and many relationships are formed and may be broken too!
House loans, carrier pressure, relationship, farming, business, health, student loan – several things can take a dig at our life. When things do not go the way we want, when it feels like everything falling apart, what we should do?
All of us face this issue of coping up with situations and compromising with life.
“Whether we admit it or not, we’re in a serious relationship with our smartphones. That relationship, however, is often one-sided,” according to Motorola.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health