In India and several Asian countries people sit down to eat. Every meal including breakfast, family eat together while sitting on floor on a mat or wooden small piece.
Tag: Listen to Grandma
How to stick to your new year resolution ? Two weeks into New year, do you feel your resolution for the year is fading away
Neem can be used for external application as well as for internal conditions.
This International Yoga Day take time to practice yoga with youngsters and family to make it fun and interesting
Sometimes simple advice and suggestions helps us to get through tough situations.
Whether we like it or not, we all need certain disciplines and principles in our day-to-day life to achieve our goals. Everyday learning leads to knowledge and action.
Children stomach is very sensitive. What you feed them has an impact on their growth and development.
Foods to avoid during pregnancy- if you are pregnant then take note of these foods that could harm pregnancy.
Know about WeRIndia
- Non-fasting blood test can help screen youth for prediabetes and diabetes
- Confused by whole grain labels on food packaging? Study finds you're not alone
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- Experts urge evaluation of diet at routine check-ups
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions