House loans, carrier pressure, relationship, farming, business, health, student loan – several things can take a dig at our life. When things do not go the way we want, when it feels like everything falling apart, what we should do?
- Performed regularly
- Include lifting heavy weights
- None of the above
- the belief in a higher form of being.
- a specified way of living as prescribed by a particular religion.
- to experience
Teens say that marijuana (cannabis) is easy to get, and to be the first illegal drug they try.
Despite its saturated fat content, coconut oil considered as a healthy fat that enhances the healthy heart and weight loss
Adding lemon juice or vitamin C to green tea increases the amount of antioxidants available for the body to absorb by more than five times.
Our skin is able to synthesize vitamin D with exposure to ultraviolet-B rays from the sun.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle