House loans, carrier pressure, relationship, farming, business, health, student loan – several things can take a dig at our life. When things do not go the way we want, when it feels like everything falling apart, what we should do?
- Performed regularly
- Include lifting heavy weights
- None of the above
- the belief in a higher form of being.
- a specified way of living as prescribed by a particular religion.
- to experience
Teens say that marijuana (cannabis) is easy to get, and to be the first illegal drug they try.
Despite its saturated fat content, coconut oil considered as a healthy fat that enhances the healthy heart and weight loss
Adding lemon juice or vitamin C to green tea increases the amount of antioxidants available for the body to absorb by more than five times.
Our skin is able to synthesize vitamin D with exposure to ultraviolet-B rays from the sun.
Know about WeRIndia
- Non-fasting blood test can help screen youth for prediabetes and diabetes
- Confused by whole grain labels on food packaging? Study finds you're not alone
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- Experts urge evaluation of diet at routine check-ups
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions