House loans, carrier pressure, relationship, farming, business, health, student loan – several things can take a dig at our life. When things do not go the way we want, when it feels like everything falling apart, what we should do?
- Performed regularly
- Include lifting heavy weights
- None of the above
- the belief in a higher form of being.
- a specified way of living as prescribed by a particular religion.
- to experience
Teens say that marijuana (cannabis) is easy to get, and to be the first illegal drug they try.
Despite its saturated fat content, coconut oil considered as a healthy fat that enhances the healthy heart and weight loss
Adding lemon juice or vitamin C to green tea increases the amount of antioxidants available for the body to absorb by more than five times.
Our skin is able to synthesize vitamin D with exposure to ultraviolet-B rays from the sun.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- Full, but still feasting: Mouse study reveals how urge to eat overpowers a signal to stop
- How to tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms
- Intestines modify their cellular structure in response to diet