House loans, carrier pressure, relationship, farming, business, health, student loan – several things can take a dig at our life. When things do not go the way we want, when it feels like everything falling apart, what we should do?
- Performed regularly
- Include lifting heavy weights
- None of the above
- the belief in a higher form of being.
- a specified way of living as prescribed by a particular religion.
- to experience
Teens say that marijuana (cannabis) is easy to get, and to be the first illegal drug they try.
Despite its saturated fat content, coconut oil considered as a healthy fat that enhances the healthy heart and weight loss
Adding lemon juice or vitamin C to green tea increases the amount of antioxidants available for the body to absorb by more than five times.
Our skin is able to synthesize vitamin D with exposure to ultraviolet-B rays from the sun.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health