How long spices and condiments last
Here are few tips and hacks to keep your veggies and fruits clean and fresh. Many vegetables and fruits will have worms, soil, microbes and or pesticides on the surface. It is always good idea to take precautions by cleaning them before consuming.
8 items that are not essential for kitchen and one can handle kitchen work without these items
If you are new to a dish washer and puzzled about how to organize dirty dishes for washing, then you are not alone! Even for those who own dishwashers for many years, many times dishes do not wash properly for wrong way of loading the dishes.
Keeping indoor plants happy and healthy helps you to overcome seasonal affective disorder. Follow these indoor plants care tips and keep them happy and plants will long last.
Soon fall will followed by winter season. Are you ready to face cold weather? If you are not already, then get ready with sweaters that you might want to wear in the cold seasons. How to clean and get ready with your favorite sweater? Here are few tips.
Sometimes we might not have ingredients or essential cookware in the kitchen. Be smart and use substitutes for the ingredient that you are looking for. If you know which substitute you are looking for, keep some of the ingredients handy in your pantry shelves.
Under or over grilled vegetables does not taste good. Here are tips to grill vegetables.
Know about WeRIndia
- Study strengthens links between red meat and heart disease
- Long-term weight retention and associated health risks identified in obese adults
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- Mediterranean diet with lean beef may lower risk factors for heart disease
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes