Daily cookware that we use for serving or eating must be clean and presentable. Any unwanted marks that settles on surface or inside the vessels including dried water marks make them look not so clean. Cleaning cooking vessels can be hard.
If you are bored with smell of white vinegar, you can make use of your favorite herbs, fruit peels and flowers to add scent to vinegar. Try homemade scented vinegar to clean glass, counter top, kitchen cabinet and bathroom.
While decorating and cleaning we often neglect house walls and ceilings. Cleaning walls and ceilings keeps the house bright and airy. Keeping wall in good condition is needed to avoid any types of damages,
If there is no fungus or bacterial infections and the vegetables still look good inside, then instead of throwing the vegetables we can use them in different ways. Here are 17 ways to use leftover vegetables
This Christmas enjoy celebrations with these preparation tips.
Rust stains not only spoil the look of items, we might have to end up discarding or trashing the items or end up replacing the items. Iron and iron alloys can get rust when exposed to moisture as well as air.
Nail polish remover contains acetone, that helps to clean many stuffs around the house. Try these hacks that will save you time and money.
Apart from whitening and cleaning teeth, toothpaste can be used for fixing, cleaning, polishing and other purposes. Here are 17 toothpaste hacks that can come in handy.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strict diet explains metabolic effect of gastric bypass surgery
- Adding a meter between meals boosts vegetarian appeal
- Human milk based fortifiers improve health outcomes for the smallest premature babies
- Nutrition labelling is improving nation's diet
- Lipoic acid supplements help some obese but otherwise healthy people lose weight
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat