People chew gums and stick it to furniture. To remove gums, keep a cloth in freezer and take it out. Use this cold cloth to remove stuck gum.
Are you sick of using toxic chemicals to clean your home? Try these harmless natural cleaning products that one can prepare easily at home.
How to take care of your shoes? Here are few tips.
If you want to have an aromatic herbal garden consider these 12 plants that are not only attractive but also colorful and sends out the relaxing fragrance inside and outside your house.
Egg replacements are needed for leavening, binding and to moisturizer the dishes. Here are 15 such egg replacements one can try.
Many parties are celebrations of events such as wedding anniversary, birthday, graduation, inviting new friends etc.
While working in kitchen we should be able to handle cooking materials wisely. This wisdom comes from experience.
Whatever we do.. that stinky or unwanted odor comes back from various sources at home. There are easy natural ways to get rid of unwanted odor.
Know about WeRIndia
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome
- The evolution of good taste
- Plant-based diet protects from hypertension, preeclampsia
- Young adults who lost and then restored heart health had lower risk of heart attack, stroke
- Alzheimer’s Prevention: Protect Your Memory
- Vitamin D deficiency may increase risk for addiction to opioids and ultraviolet rays