Whatever we do.. that stinky or unwanted odor comes back from various sources at home. There are easy natural ways to get rid of unwanted odor.
Babies produce a surprising amount of dirty laundry. Those cute clothes that your baby wears should be cleaned in a proper way.
How to reduce spice in your dish and more cooking tips from grandma
Storing vegetables and fruits always confusing. If we don’t store vegetables and fruits properly they will spoil.
Who does not want their home to look beautiful? When we live in a house, we want it to be perfect and welcoming with gracious colors.
It is better to soak them in warm water first and then apply the dish washing liquid on the utensils
Homemade natural stuffs are sometimes as effective as store bought chemicals. Using simple solutions, we can remove fabric stains at home.
For a happy and peaceful life sometimes we need to look into small savings.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health